Invest your capital wisely!
- Trade/invest in stocks with just $50
- Invest for dividends and get payout on stocks on Ex-Dividend day
- Over 11 payment methods, including PayPal
- Daily market updates and news
- Cysec regulated
- Online webinars
- Trade +2000 CFDs on Shares, Options, Commodities & more
- Unlimited risk-free Demo Account
- 0 commissions & attractive spreads with up to 1:5 leverage
- Try RISK FREE with an $100K Virtual Account
- Trade in real stocks
- Trade U.S. Options for only $0.50 per contract
- 100% secure trading platform – trade in real stocks
- More than 100 exchanges all over the world
- Operates in accordance with MiFID and member of ICF
The stock market is probably the most important component of the free market economy. It supports democratized access to trade and capital exchanges while trying to offer a level playing field for all investors. This does not mean that professional wealth managers and large investors do not have certain advantages and privileges, but only the free trading stock market offers perhaps a fair chance for ordinary people.
You don’t need to have stock market statistics and facts to understand the impact these markets can have on the world. This became apparent to everyone 10 years ago when the global economy plunged into the second-largest recession in history. The Great Recession reminded everyone of how fragile an economy can be.